NameStation.com, an advanced domain search engine, launched several search methods that help save time and resources when looking for available domain names.
(PRWEB) March 22, 2010 — NameStation.com, an advanced domain name search website, launched several search methods that help save time and resources when looking for available domains. With just a few clicks users can easily generate hundreds of random name suggestions, search for niche keywords or combine their business-specific terms with preset wordlists.
“Finding a suitable domain name is crucial for everyone who is about to start developin an online identity. The quest for good available domains is not easy, it may take significant time and effort,” said Tauno Novek, CEO or NameStation. “The goal of NameStation is to minimize that effort by suggesting hundreds of ideas for available domain names. Since each product or brand has to be unique and memorable, we have recently added several innovative search methods for finding names with custom keywords, wordlists and semantic analysis.”
Want to create unique random names that are based on different languages and have available .com or .net domain names? Prefer to digg deeper and take advantage of the more sophisticated research tools like wordlist searches, dictionary domains search; or use the bulk search tools to check up to 100 domain names at a time? With the newly added capabilities, NameStation.com is one of the most versatile free domain search engines on the Internet today.
Some of the key features of NameStation are:
- Random Domain Name Generator that creates phonetic names based on various language rules. Besides names that are pronounceable in English, users can choose from over 30 other languages – Italian, Spanish, Latin, German, Russian and fictional languages like Klingon and Sindarin.
- Domain suggestions with word lists – preset keyword themes can be used to produce relevant names. Themes like Technology, Search, Social, Banking & Finance, Business and Services, Sports & Shopping contain lists of words that people would otherwise have to create and check manually.
- Dictionary domains search finds synonyms and contextual relations for the entered keyword. Since most dictionary domains in the .com and .net Top Level Domains are taken, we have added a simple way of appending a prefix of suffix to the search criteria by just clicking on the recommended words.
- The domain name brainstorming tool is perhaps one of the most useful of the advanced search features. Enter a list of keywords that are then combined with random affixes to produce new unique name ideas.
- Bulk domain search can be used to look up the availability of up to 100 words or phrases simultaneously. Words can be imported from other keyword research tools like Google Keyword tool or Wordtracker.
- Search multiple Top Level Domains (TLD-s) simultaneously. Besides .com and .net NameStation supports searching for over 30 domain extensions, including .mobi, .tv. .info, .eu, .co.uk and so on.
NameStation.com domain search is free to use. Users who register gain the additional benefits of saving name ideas to their Favorites list and securely maintain their custom wordlists that can be accessed anywhere. Feedback to the new features is most welcome at our blog (http://blog.NameStation.com).